Who we are
Our website address is http://mhsblogs.com/.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Eye Surgery, LASIK vs Contact Lenses: Which One Should You Choose?Eye surgery, LASIK, or laser vision correction. The procedure goes by many names, but regardless of what you call it, LASIK surgery is one of the most popular permanent options for those with poor vision. But while laser eye surgery works for various […]
- Is Laser Eye Surgery Worth the Cost? [Complete Guide]You may be considering going for laser eye surgery soon. The entire laser eye surgery procedure is quick and painless and eliminates the need for glasses or contact lenses for a very long time. However, laser vision correction can also be expensive. […]
- Looking to use your CPAP machine during winterUsing a CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) device is an effective treatment for obstructive sleep apnea. Depending on the time of year and where you are located, you may need to adjust your CPAP treatment accordingly. For example, more humidity […]
- Travel easily with your CPAP machines with these tipsYou must bring your CPAP machines, which is a device often used to treat sleep apnea, everywhere you travel if you need it. Fortunately, traveling with CPAP machines need not be difficult, though some models make it easier than others. Many individuals […]
- Use your CPAP machines easily with these tipsEverybody’s CPAP adjustment is unique. While some people acclimatize to their therapy right away, others take longer to feel comfortable. Here are some essential guidelines for utilizing CPAP machines and mask while trying to get some rest: 1. […]
- The Best CPAP Machine and Accessories Cleaner AvailableAnyone who has used a CPAP machine for more than a day has certainly wished there was a simpler method to clean the many parts and pieces that go along with it. Automatic CPAP cleaners claim to do this for you with the touch of a button; the question is, […]
- ResMed S9 Autoset CPAP Machine ReviewDo you ever just suddenly wake up in the middle of the night gasping for air? Do you find that you are always exhausted during the day? Do you often wake up with headaches and have trouble falling or staying asleep? All of these are indications that you […]
- CPAP Machine and Sinus InfectionThe most effective treatment for OSA is continuous positive airway pressure therapy. Those with OSA can’t live without CPAP, but the therapy isn’t always adhered to because of common adverse effects like dry eyes, face discomfort, and […]
- Guide on How to Set Up Your CPAP Pressure CorrectlyIn order to give the most recent valid information, Air Liquide Healthcare routinely compares the information included within our pages to that found in the most recent scientific publications and most highly recommended websites, and other resources. […]
- What Does a High CPAP AHI Mean?Users of continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) devices and apps often report feeling confused by the data they are presented with. The AHI is one such, if not the most significant measures that your CPAP machine records. In this article, we’ll […]